Saturday, May 12, 2018


Diorama Building!
A scene from the book Hatchet!

A scene from the book Hatchet!

A scene from the book Holes!

A scene from the book Hatchet!
I gave my reading groups many choices on how they wanted to share information about their latest reading group book.  Every single kid chose to do a diorama.  This is one of my favorite things to do as a kid and I haven’t done one with a class in years!  They are having SO MUCH FUN!  The energy in our room when they are working on these is electric!  They are talking to one another about their ideas, the books, and how they are going to show their favorite parts of the story.  I LOVE WHAT THEY ARE CREATING!  We will also write a book review to attach to their diorama, describing the part they created and why they loved the book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment