The Last Homework Assignment of 4th Grade
I will be giving kids their last homework assignment of 4th grade this week. We will see all kinds of examples of work this week. Please make sure your kids take their time with this projects. It shouldn’t be finished in an hour, but rather, they should take several days to complete it.
THE ABSOLUTE LAST
HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT FOR 4th GRADE!
You are nearly fifth grade students. Thank you for a job well done. I am very proud of all of you. Please read the directions carefully!
DUTE DATE: MONDAY, JUNE 11th
You have been asked to create an object made from RECYLCED material. This object must follow the rules, so make sure you read them very carefully! You can use any kind of materials you can get your hands on - please ask permission from your parents before you use things in your house!
On a piece of LINED NOTEBOOK PAPER write (using your best handwriting) the following:
• I used the following materials:
• I used these materials because:
• This is how I made my project:
• Recycling is important because:
You will present your final product to the class and give an ORAL presentation. Don’t forget to practice!
Here are some guidelines:
• Your CREATION must be made from recycled materials. Think about the things I showed you as an example and create something COOL!
• You must turn this assignment in ON MONDAY, JUNE 11TH
• Your final product must be 3D.
• You CANNOT have help from an adult.
(This is all about YOU!)
• You are free to use ANY materials you want.
Think creativly! Do you want your creation to be useful? Do you want someone to wear it? Will it be used as a decoration? Does it serve a purpose? Does it solve a problem? Could it be sold? Who would want to buy it? Create something THOUGHTFUL and MEANINGFUL.
Your hard work will be evident. If you don’t put effort into the proect, that will be evident too.
Don’t forget…HAVE A TON OF FUN!