Friday, April 10, 2015

Fingerprint Poetry
After spending time brainstorming things they could include in their poems, kids will use one of the four fingerprint templates, filling them with cool and interesting things about themselves.
We had a great time brainstorming!  They had a lot of great ideas and as always, we used our easel to record our ideas.  The charts we make are kept up in the room while we are working on the project and allows them to add ideas or get ideas as they work.  

There are so many things to include in our poems! 
Stories
Favorite things
Character traits
Things I’m proud of
A day in my life
Dreams for the future
What would people say about me?
What makes me unique?
Fun things I’ve done
Words/phrases that remind me of things in my life
Interests/hobbies
Sentences that describe myself
Favorite memories


I will post pictures of finished products next week!  YahOoO!

No comments:

Post a Comment