Saturday, June 16, 2018


MARKET!
For the record, she ate most of the bread before the end of the day.  She did give people small sample pieces.  :)  

This is one of my favorite market purchases of all time.  He ate kale as he walked the aisles of the market.  Fabulous.


The Snow Cone Lady is a genius.  


This is one of my favorite trips of the year!  I love hearing their comments as they wander through the market, talking with farmers and checking out the variety of things you can buy.  Market days are Wednesday and Saturdays.  Your kids would LOVE to go again!  There’s so much to do and see and you can get a lot for your money!  Going to the market with my mom is one of my favorite childhood memories.  The purchases were as diverse as they were!  Bread, kale, plants, donuts, snow cones, honey sticks and more!  SO FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment