Monday, October 20, 2014

Market Wednesday


There is nothing better than a great Farmer’s Market.  We are lucky to have The Ann Arbor Farmer’s Market so close to us here at Haisley.  I like to stop at the market before school to grab a treat for the kids.  They LOVE applesa LOT.  Wow.  It’s wonderful to have kids clamoring for fruits and vegetables.  I was the kind of kid who tried anything and ate a lot of wacky foodsand I do my best to get my chiddlers to try new food too.  The apples in this picture were an delicious peck grown and picked by one of my favorite teachers from elementary school.  My PE teacher Mrs. Wolfe sells her apples at market and I LOVE stopping in to see her.  She proves a few points: Eating an apple a day CAN keep the doctor away.  Staying active and fit means you will enjoy many years of retirement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment