Monday, May 8, 2017

Creativity





More pictures to follow!  I will do my best to capture their works of art all week long!

Your kids are SO creative.  I love watching them create new and amazing things on a daily basis.  They create with paper, tape, cardboard, string, LEGOS, and a million other materials.  I LOVE IT.  I was the kid who sold my art when I was their age (no lemonade stands for me!), so it makes me happy to see so many of them putting so much into their creativity.  They are creative.  They are kind (I get great gifts on a regular basis!). 

One of the catalysts to our latest bursts of creativity was a stapler.  Yup, you read that correctly.  But, it’s not just any old stapler.  I bought a LONG REACH stapler that will staple booklets.  It’s amazing.  Truly.  Every day, I staple booklets.  Every day, they create some of the best work EVER.  They write.  They illustrate.  They make comic books.  They research.  They work with one another.  They work alone.  IT’S THE BEST THING EVER. 
The stapler that changed the world!  Okay, maybe not the world, but close.

No comments:

Post a Comment