Friday, October 27, 2017

Seesaw assignments


SHOUT OUT to Dave for making these INCREDIBLE sound booths!  They are amazing.  It's truly remarkable how much of a difference they make!  Thank you!!
Seesaw added a cool new feature that allows me to assign something to the class and it will show up as ASSIGNED on their Seesaw app.  I gave them two assignments this week and am looking forward to creating new assignments for them to work on throughout our week.  We are still working on managing the work we are doing within the time frame we have, but I think everyone is getting better about doing their work.  I am getting better too!  It’s a fun program to figure out and I am exciting about creating new things for them to do in the coming weeks.  If you done so, please sign up for Seesaw!  It’s such a cool way for your kids to share what they are doing in our classroom.  Let me know if you need me to send you the link again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment