Sunday, November 4, 2018


Halloween


What a fun day!  Field trip in the morning, and Halloween parade and party in the afternoon.  It was actually a wonderful way to celebrate.  Our parade was great and kids were adorable.  The costumes were on point and I LOVE parading through our neighborhood and seeing parents and neighbors.  As a kid, this was a very big tradition at Burns Park, where I went to elementary school.  It was one of my favorite things about the year and I spent a lot of time creating my costumes every year.  Thank you to everyone who came to the field trip, parade, and party! 
Candy alert!  I’d appreciate your help with candy coming to school.  Please make sure they only have a couple of pieces in their lunches.  Candy eaten in class is not allowed.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment