Sunday, October 18, 2015

50 (or more!) Things that make me HAPPY!

We spend time writing every day of the school year.  I love to write, and I also love to teach kids how to become better writers.  There are SO many ways to practice writing.  One of my favorite ways: lists.  It’s so fun to read the lists they create and it’s a great way to get our thoughts down on paperin a quick and easy way.  Our lists become even better when we add color and illustrations.  We started a new list last week titled 50 (or more!) Things that Make me Happy!  What a fun list to create.  They had a great time writing their ideas and it was so cool to hear the things they put on their lists.  These lists can be added to as our year progresses and is also available for us to look back on to get ideas about new things to write about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment