Saturday, September 16, 2017

Foldables/The Wild Robot






I try to mix things up in our classroom, introducing them to different ways to share information they have learned about something we are working on or learning about.  This week, we created a PYRAMID about The Wild Robot.  I think it’s safe to say that everyone is completely obsessed with this book.  They LOVE it.  They almost lost their minds when I told them there was a SEQUAL coming soon.  My favorite question after hearing the news:   “PLEASE TELL ME YOU BOUGHT THIS ON AMAZON THROUGH PRE-ORDER!”  Duh.  Of course I did.  Sadly, I thought it was coming out in October, but it isn’t until March.  Obviously, this is what we will be reading in March. 

Our pyramid foldable has three parts.  1.  Draw an illustration of your favorite character or characters.  2.  Describe your favorite scene.  3.  Write the character traits of one character. 

No comments:

Post a Comment