Friday, September 8, 2017

Happy First Week!
First day of school!
What an incredible four days!  I had a great time getting to know your kids and am looking forward to spending my days with them.  I feel so lucky to have a job I love so very much.  I’m exhausted!  At the end of the day I told them the only thing harder than the FIRST week of school was the SECOND week!  It’s FIVE days long!  J


Our classroom is coming together and I love it!  The reading corner has blossomed and I found a wonderful rug (it’s SO soft!) and cool bean bags to create a cozy place to chill and read.  We are always looking for cool seating, so check out our AMAZON WISH LIST!  Being able to move around the room is an important part of learning these days.  We will have new furniture after the new year, and I am excited that seating will be SO much more flexible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment