Friday, April 20, 2018


Seesaw




Out of My Mind and Reading Out Loud
Make sure you check out what they are doing on Seesaw!  They wrote wonderful reviews about our last book Out of My Mind by Sharon Draper.  I absolutely love reading books with your kids.  We have so much fun discussing what’s happening, and talking about the complexity of the characters and how they change over the course of the book…there’s nothing I love more!  I encourage you to take the time to read out loud to them.  It’s something that can be easily lost during the busy times in our lives, but it’s such a wonderful thing to do, and they LOVE IT. 

They are currently working on their next Seesaw assignment and will be reading part of their reading group book out loud.  I am so impressed with how far they have all come this year.  They SOUND WONDERFUL!  It has been fun hearing them record themselves and I am eager to listen to everyone’s recording in their entirety.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment