Sunday, September 9, 2018


New Things in our Classroom
Flexible Seating






Please ask your kids about our classroom!  What did they LOVE about the room?  What did they notice that is different from last year?  I painted our bathroom, and a pillar in the classroom over the summer and I LOVE it.  Our bathroom has been transformed and looks fabulous.  As always, CHOOSING KIND is an important part of our classroom theme this year.  I have also added PINEAPPLES into the mix.  Stand tall, wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside!  I saw this quote over and over during the summer and fell in love with it.  Then, out of nowhere, pineapples started showing up EVERYWHERE I WENT.  Naturally, I took it as a sign.  J  Flexible seating can be found around the room as well.  This offers kids another space to work independently or in small groups.  Kids LOVE being able to move around the room and I have added writing surfaces to enable them to do their best work around the room.  If you'd like to help provide more flexible seating, please check out my Amazon Wish List!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/RBSFMBH765HP/ref=nav_wishlist_lists_1

No comments:

Post a Comment