Sunday, October 21, 2018


Kinder connections
This picture is the reason we have kindergarten reading buddies.  They adore each other.  

Proof: 
OW!  This is killing my leg! 
Ask him to move!
Nah, it's fine.  

I mean seriously.  

Right!?
I LOVE THE TIME WE SPEND WITH OUR KINDERGARTEN FRIENDS!  They LOVE your kids.  It’s fun for them to pass each other in the hallway, and the connections they are making are really sweet and special.  We will start making our I Am Thankful posters soon!  This is one of my very favorite Haisley traditions.  I have always loved being an audience member and am really excited to be a part of the assembly this year!  I love hearing how kids still have their posters from kindergarten and love their excitement to finally be on the other side. 


No comments:

Post a Comment