Saturday, April 22, 2017

Reading


We are doing a lot of nonfiction reading these days and they love it.  But, we also finished Flora and Ulysses which was a HUGE hit.  I read the latest book by one of my favorite picture book authors Ian Falconer Olivia the Spy and we all belly laughed as I read the book.  There is an endless supply of great books out there.  I will miss reading to them this summer and hope you will take the time to read out loud to them.  It’s such an amazing experience and I love being able to hear their thoughts about the books we are reading together.

 We also read part of an amazing book called Women in Science: 50 Fearless Pioneers Who Changed the World.  Wow.  There’s so much to love about his book.  I HIGHLY recommend this book.  It’s beautiful and full of interesting, powerful, smart and awesome women scientists.

No comments:

Post a Comment